Thursday, September 4, 2008

WWE Candice Michelle R.I.P. ?!?



Yeah really, she's not going to die. She just got knocked out cold and injured her shoulder.

Candice effin owned herself so bad it's not even funny. actually, yes it was. it was hilarious. hope she recovers okay.

Not that I want you to leave or anything offyerswod I find your posts concise and amusing, but why do you come here?
I mean you hate Women's wrestling so you're not a rabid Mickie fan venting anger. You seem to dislike Candice more than most, but you hate John Cena and are never on his message board.
I was just wondering, what bought you here originally?
It just seems weird.

man that was crazy Im live in Omaha and was there to see it OMG it was terrible watchin my future wife plummet head first like that

It's terrible what happened and its even worse shes out for 6 months. But Geez i havent seen this much movement on the candice board for a long time. Its amazing what a massive spill can do for someones popularity.

No comments: