Thursday, September 4, 2008

Candice Michelle bikini Stars



This years divas magazine is the worst the wwe has ever come out with.

The photos are garbage, no decent photos of any diva. Mostly stupid pool scenes.

No wonder the wwe is going downhill......they can't even market their beautiful divas properly.

Don't waste your money on this piece of crap.
Marketing Diva's shouldn't even be part of the WWE ...
What kind of a fag are you that you didnt think those divas are in bikinis was stupid? Seriously, do you want to see garbage like Lita with her man tatoos and Trish with that pointy nose? Give me a break!
I did see the magazine and I thought it was incredible. THey did a great job, then again with women like Candice, Melina, Mickie, and ,Maria, it's hard to mess it up.It was too artsy for me.

I much preferred prior years editions, this one was a disappointment.

And I wonder if they are going to produce a dvd either, as Sharmell and Kristal no longer work there.

No comments: